- Log into your Steam account.
- Right-click the game from Steam's Library and choose Properties.
- Go to the Language tab.
- Select the language you wish to use from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK.
- If the game supports the language you have selected, files for that language may need to be downloaded before you can play.
- If you are experiencing issues enabling a language, make sure your desired language is selected in both locations.
- Note: Some languages may not be available for the game. Check the Steam store page for the game to see which languages are offered.